New and creative ways to photograph the world around us are constantly emerging, leading to countless unordinary but stunning shots of fascinating places.
Dronestagram, a very unique photography website, fits perfectly into this category.
The site allows users to share amazing aerial photos captured by using drones.
The shots provide a way to look at the world from a different – much higher – perspective than you might be used to.
While an unconventional method of photography, the following pictures definitely prove that drones can snap some incredible shots.
1. An eagle flying over West Bali National Park on the island of Bali, Indonesia
2. A group of children in Manila, the capital of the Philippines.
3. The sun setting over the picturesque town of Annecy, France.
4. The Tamul Waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Mexico.
5. The Halema’uma’u crater, an active pit crater in the summit caldera of Kilauea in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
6. An explorer running on the summit of a mountain in Les Contamines-Montjoie, France.
7. Beach huts along the coast of Moorea, French Polynesia.
8. A colorful celebration during the Argentina-Germany World Cup final in Brazil.
9. Several long rows of bare trees in Baima, China.
10. The Roman Villas of Tivoli, Italy.
11. One of the three powerful waterfalls that make up Niagara Falls, straddling the border of Canada and the US.
12. Beach-goers soaking up the sun on Glapsides Beach, Cyprus.
13. A stunning sunset over a field of crops in Chester, a city in Cheshire, England.
14. A white sand beach in Guarapari, Brazil, packed with people.
15. A green baseball field that stands out from the surrounding grey buildings of Jersey City, New Jersey.
16. The Coastline of Goleta Beach near Goleta, California.
17. The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Pisa, Italy.
18. The scenic Highway 1 winding around the cliffs of Big Sur, California.
19. Snorkelers exploring the crystal clear waters of Taha’a Lagoon, French Polynesia.
20. The beautiful countryside of Le Lavaux, Switzerland.
21. A sunset at Pfeiffer Beach, Big Sur, California.
22. Uluru, or Ayers Rock, an iconic sandstone rock formation in Australia.
23. The crashing ocean waves on the border of Mexico and California.
24. The bordering road of Kharkov, a city in in the Ukraine.
25. A flock of vultures scouring the countryside of Ronda, Spain in search of food.
26. A group of friends relaxing by their car in Barahona, Dominican Republic.
27. Funchal, a city of the Madeira region of Portugal.
28. Port Vauban, a yachting harbor in Antibes, France.
29. The shadowed silhouettes of sharks swimming beneath the surface of the water in San Diego, California.
30. Workers harvesting sea salt in Aigues-Mortes, France.